BATFAMILY RUMBLE BATFAMILY RUMBLE

Pretty cool, like to see where this is going.

Thanks for watching!

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Now that was epic! Every second was nothing but action. Smooth animation and great effects.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Smh, Alan you have done it once again sir. This was Amazing! I love every second of it. 100/5

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Very well animated!

Purgatory Dreams - Tape One Purgatory Dreams - Tape One

If games back in the day was this good, I would have a really hard time sleeping after playing it.

Clockworkpixel responds:

FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Pretty good, you improve in your style. It's good to see swf files once in a while, but I recommend adding a pre-loader just in case for those with slow connections. Or convert it to mp4 with swivel.
Watch out for stand posses as gifs, go into them and adjust their position. You can see Rugal has a slight floating forward motion, also sounds are a bit loud. Other than that, keep knocking these out.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! This was years old and I decided to finish it! I will start to use the mp4 alternative from now on even tho, i love swf files lol. Yeah, My fault for being lazy. Rugal had so many sprites in that stance lol. The sounds was another thing too, i'll be sure to fix that next time. Thanks for your comment!

A Hearthstone Battle A Hearthstone Battle

Not going out like that. Lol

TF-Bumper Springer TF-Bumper Springer

Thank you for bringing back my child hood. You even have the VHS tracking effect. I love it! 10/5

Nami: Teaser Episode 2 Nami: Teaser Episode 2

Can't wait. Looks good so far.

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks!

UnderHell UnderHell

That was pretty cool. It does have that undertale feeling.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that it has that undertale feeling too it. I was going for that