Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice

This is pretty good, really smooth sprite work. Undertale would be even more amazing if it had this type of animation for the cut scenes. Hope you plan to do more.

DD: Bio Booty warrior DD: Bio Booty warrior

Lmao, bravo! I love it! Awesome to watch.

March of Progress March of Progress

This is awesome! Very smooth and creative. I love it!

Team Fight Number 1 Team Fight Number 1

Yes Sebz! Now this is a little different from you. Keep this style.
Proud of you for trying different characters.
Just a couple of things.
1. Zoom in sometimes during your action.
2. When camera shaking make sure the background stays in shot, the extra space at the bottom makes it feels like the background is floating.
Besides that keep it up.

SebzX12 responds:

Thank you so much skillz. I'm liking my new style now...

Broly v.s Hulk Broly v.s Hulk

Pretty good fight, good animation with the characters. Here are some future tips for the next one.

1. Make sure your background don't break out of shot when camera shaking, (Meaning you don't want to show the edges of the background or front-ground.)
2. Blur out the background when doing fly by, the blur effect will give the impression that the characters are zooming in the air at high speed rate.
3. Modify your effects to screen, that way they don't have a black boarder around them, if your not sure how to do this, change the effect symbol into a movie clip and go to it's properties.

Other than that good job.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! These were really helpful tips! Thanks for watching!

Kirito vs Hyde Kirito vs Hyde

Good job guys. Epic.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you sir ^ ^ !

Omega: Episode 1 Omega: Episode 1

You just got yourself another fan. A series I'll be following.

JTmovie responds:

Never thought I would hear those words. Thanks so much!

Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

Wow! Very impressive sprite work! I've been waiting for part two of this and it was well worth the wait. I enjoyed every bit of it and you brought back some childhood memories.
Great Job! I will be looking forward to Act 3.

Contra 3: Is too F** Hard Contra 3: Is too F** Hard

lol, how right you are. Contra wasn't a easy game to complete. Thank god for game genie.

[Thriller]Love & Core [Thriller]Love & Core

This is really cool! I love it! I like the concept, good animation and style. It also has a love story to it along with an epic adventure feeling. It also feels like this would be a cool game to play. 5 stars, deserves front page.
~MS~

airman4 responds:

Thanks a whole lot ! glad to get some good review !