Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

Wow! Very impressive sprite work! I've been waiting for part two of this and it was well worth the wait. I enjoyed every bit of it and you brought back some childhood memories.
Great Job! I will be looking forward to Act 3.

Contra 3: Is too F** Hard Contra 3: Is too F** Hard

lol, how right you are. Contra wasn't a easy game to complete. Thank god for game genie.

[Thriller]Love & Core [Thriller]Love & Core

This is really cool! I love it! I like the concept, good animation and style. It also has a love story to it along with an epic adventure feeling. It also feels like this would be a cool game to play. 5 stars, deserves front page.
~MS~

airman4 responds:

Thanks a whole lot ! glad to get some good review !

SEQUENCE SEQUENCE

Dang T! This is hot! Sick choreograph and custom sprite work. Nice detailing with the reflection on the ground as well as using HD sprites. Pretty epic man. Keep them coming!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thanks man ! I actually had a lot of fun with this project. This will probably be my new style. lol

Ninja Of War 3 (Kratos vs Ryu Hayabusa) Ninja Of War 3 (Kratos vs Ryu Hayabusa)

Wow! Another epic battle. I have to give it to Ryu, he did held his own. But Kratos is a beast, they don't call him the God of War for nothing.

Video Voice Demo 2015 Video Voice Demo 2015

Wow! Impressive portfolio G. Your very talented in what you do and I'm so grateful for you helping me with my projects as well and hope we continue to work together. Thank you!

Gianni responds:

It's my pleasure. Your work is awesome and you're always a blast to work with. So no, thank YOU!

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Yes! Finally! It's been a long wait on this and it's here! This is soooo awesome! And it was also cool to see you live stream the making of this. I will be looking forward to any more of you future projects.

Sexy Christmas Speedpaint 2015 Sexy Christmas Speedpaint 2015

Pretty good process of work of art. Keep it up.

What Is Love FULL ★ Resident Evil Girls ★ LOOP Animation What Is Love FULL ★ Resident Evil Girls ★ LOOP Animation

lol I like Nemesis in the back. You have a great style of work Jimix, keep it up!

Ken's Revenge Ken's Revenge

Pretty Smooth Sebz, I still see Proxicide still has an effect on you. Will be waiting for something new from you.
~MS~