176 movie Reviews with Responses

BATFAMILY RUMBLE BATFAMILY RUMBLE

Pretty cool, like to see where this is going.

Thanks for watching!

Purgatory Dreams - Choking on Plastic Purgatory Dreams - Choking on Plastic

If games back in the day was this good, I would have a really hard time sleeping after playing it.

Clockworkpixel responds:

FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Pretty good, you improve in your style. It's good to see swf files once in a while, but I recommend adding a pre-loader just in case for those with slow connections. Or convert it to mp4 with swivel.
Watch out for stand posses as gifs, go into them and adjust their position. You can see Rugal has a slight floating forward motion, also sounds are a bit loud. Other than that, keep knocking these out.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! This was years old and I decided to finish it! I will start to use the mp4 alternative from now on even tho, i love swf files lol. Yeah, My fault for being lazy. Rugal had so many sprites in that stance lol. The sounds was another thing too, i'll be sure to fix that next time. Thanks for your comment!

Nami: Teaser Episode 2 Nami: Teaser Episode 2

Can't wait. Looks good so far.

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks!

UnderHell UnderHell

That was pretty cool. It does have that undertale feeling.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that it has that undertale feeling too it. I was going for that

Saitama VS Goku (part 1) Saitama VS Goku (part 1)

Pretty cool.

fiepaper responds:

thanks :)

Broly vs Hulk 2 Broly vs Hulk 2

This was pretty fun to watch, your animation got a lot smoother and the fights are pretty epic.
Sound quality good be better, watch the direction you animated your backgrounds, at some points it was a bit confusing on what direction the characters were moving. Other than that it earn a spot on my fav list. Keep it up.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to work on this one for a while and get it out as soon as i could!

Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros

lol, I do love the system but I've heard one of the main issues is that the deck can scratch your screen when placing the hand held into it.

Juangatillo responds:

I love it too, it makes me sad how nintendo has been handling the switch situation

COIN COIN

I love it! Did you guys do some work for Adult Swim and cereal commercials? Not trying to be funny but the style looks very familiar. Anyways please keep up the good work.

EXIT73STUDIOS responds:

Our studio has done a couple of General Mills Commercials, and I have worked for Adult Swim on other projects (SUPERJAIL) but from another studio. Glad you enjoyed!

Liu Kang vs Kung Lao: A friendly spar Liu Kang vs Kung Lao: A friendly spar

This is pretty good, I like the choreograph style, this is what spriting is about, doing something different than relying on the characters moves from the game. Keep up the good work.

Ceneoss responds: