View Profile MysticSkillz

665 Movie Reviews

Just because the plugin is dead, the software lives on.

Ase! Very well done! Front page this please!

Nice Star, keep up the good work.

SailorSilverStar responds:

Thank you Mystic!!!! <3 -glomp-

18 Game Reviews

Great game!

Great game, just downloaded on phone as well.

Can't wait to full version.

Valerofond responds:

Thanks, one full version is on the way ;)

10 Audio Reviews

Great job guys! Wait.... @gianni didn't join or haven't replied to invite yet?

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you very much for listening and showing your support! Unfortunately, Gianni was not a part of this collab, but we would love to have him be a part of the second one!

Hmmm. I kinda like this. Will think about it.

DESHIEL responds:

That would make my day

Honestly I thought it was going to be animated as well like a webcomic style. But the sound effects makes it work and good voice acting. The characters are there, we just need the backgrounds and text for dialog. It may take some work, but the characters can have like three different posses for expression or something. Other than that this will make a good audio book.

JohnnyGuy responds:

I'm sorry. I wish I could have someone animate it. :( Would be awesome as an animated series. Originally it was going to be a book, then a comic, but well...artists kind've abandoned me and ignored my messages after a while for unknown reason :/ . But i'm glad it turned into this version. I kinda want a visual novel made for this eventually if season 1 goes well, but the more support the better. Thank you! :)

P.S.: If you want to see a more visual version, check the youtube link, there's artwork of the characters as they speak. :)

108 Art Reviews

Dope man! Backgrounds are sick! Keep em coming!

CrabbWalker responds:

Thx man!!

Kinda makes you think where Kill la Kill got it's idea from. ;)
Classic.

kurumilover responds:

I've actually never seen KlK, but I've actually heard that from other people. From what I heard, I thought it was probably more of a Cutie Honey/Revolutionary Girl Utena-inspired show? Idk, can't talk like I've seen it XD

Nice Brandon!

Artist, Web Design, Illustrator, Animation. Welcome to my Newgrounds page. Here is where I like to do small animation projects. Some are 2D, 3D and even sprite.

Male