View Profile MysticSkillz

648 Movie Reviews

Came out really great, and seeing some of the stream shows the hard work you put into it.

Pretty good man, epic fight. Makes me think about starting Frieza's Wish 3...

PrimeStone responds:

You should!

That was pretty epic man. Audio quality could use some work and some parts I think needed sound effects. It also looked like Rin called out her own name was a bit confusing, besides that it was a well animated episode. Great job.
~MS~

19 Game Reviews

Great game!

Great game, just downloaded on phone as well.

Can't wait to full version.

Valerofond responds:

Thanks, one full version is on the way ;)

9 Audio Reviews

Hmmm. I kinda like this. Will think about it.

DESHIEL responds:

That would make my day

Honestly I thought it was going to be animated as well like a webcomic style. But the sound effects makes it work and good voice acting. The characters are there, we just need the backgrounds and text for dialog. It may take some work, but the characters can have like three different posses for expression or something. Other than that this will make a good audio book.

RealFaction responds:

I'm sorry. I wish I could have someone animate it. :( Would be awesome as an animated series. Originally it was going to be a book, then a comic, but well...artists kind've abandoned me and ignored my messages after a while for unknown reason :/ . But i'm glad it turned into this version. I kinda want a visual novel made for this eventually if season 1 goes well, but the more support the better. Thank you! :)

P.S.: If you want to see a more visual version, check the youtube link, there's artwork of the characters as they speak. :)

Dope techno, adding to my music collection.

111 Art Reviews

Dope man! Backgrounds are sick! Keep em coming!

CrabbWalker responds:

Thx man!!

Kinda makes you think where Kill la Kill got it's idea from. ;)
Classic.

kurumilover responds:

I've actually never seen KlK, but I've actually heard that from other people. From what I heard, I thought it was probably more of a Cutie Honey/Revolutionary Girl Utena-inspired show? Idk, can't talk like I've seen it XD

Nice Brandon!

Artist, Web Design, Illustrator, Animation. Welcome to my Newgrounds page. Here is where I like to do small animation projects. Some are 2D, 3D and even sprite.

n/a, Male