Taco-Man Theatre Taco-Man Theatre

Thank you for this, very funny and thank you for bringing back my childhood memories. XD

Dragon Ball Super: Birth Of A New God - Trailer (Fan Animation) Dragon Ball Super: Birth Of A New God - Trailer (Fan Animation)

Yes, I remember running to your channel. This is so dope and I'm looking forward to this.
Welcome to Newgrounds.

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Pretty good Boco, looking forward to the final version, and who is the half naked girl? Looks like older Pan with the power of lust manipulation techniques.

bocodamondo responds:

its an Original character made for the web series for the sake of some fan service.

The Crimson Fly, Issue #1: The First Night! The Crimson Fly, Issue #1: The First Night!

This is so dope! I like your animatic style, fresh and hip hop flavor.

SkipperWing responds:

Thanks, boss! Much appreciated!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

You just got yourself another fan, this is awesome! I love it!

Kerslash Episode 2 Kerslash Episode 2

That was pretty cool, worth the wait and will wait for episode 3.

80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds 80 Robot Masters in 50 Seconds

Love it! This was awesome.

Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale

Not bad, next time try working with the Pen tool and use custom strokes.

BugMcVagh responds:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! The on the fly adjustment seemed to be a better idea before I found out what sort of weird angular corners it makes (even when I got used to the tool and cleaned up the mess I made). I'll goggle around...

TD-Parking TD-Parking

Man, pretty much true! All about the money, and even during my time in college even the teachers had hard time finding parking which they must pay as well. It's all a big money scheme. Keep them coming Raz, your videos tells some truth from what most other colleges students go through.
See you at Pico Day? :)

Raziberry responds:

For sure, dude, I'll be the guy that looks like me!

Batman VS Superman animation Batman VS Superman animation

In tears laughing. XD Pretty much true, lately I've been hearing okay reviews about the movie and I had the same feeling it would be okay to watch. Batman himself is about 190 pounds plus the 150+ heavy armor suit he has on to fight superman in the movie. How is it possible for him to move in it?

FlippedTurtle responds:

Haha! Those are all valid points! Thank you for your comment, MysticSkillz. /poindexter