Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale

Not bad, next time try working with the Pen tool and use custom strokes.

BugMcVagh responds:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! The on the fly adjustment seemed to be a better idea before I found out what sort of weird angular corners it makes (even when I got used to the tool and cleaned up the mess I made). I'll goggle around...

TD-Parking TD-Parking

Man, pretty much true! All about the money, and even during my time in college even the teachers had hard time finding parking which they must pay as well. It's all a big money scheme. Keep them coming Raz, your videos tells some truth from what most other colleges students go through.
See you at Pico Day? :)

Raziberry responds:

For sure, dude, I'll be the guy that looks like me!

Batman VS Superman animation Batman VS Superman animation

In tears laughing. XD Pretty much true, lately I've been hearing okay reviews about the movie and I had the same feeling it would be okay to watch. Batman himself is about 190 pounds plus the 150+ heavy armor suit he has on to fight superman in the movie. How is it possible for him to move in it?

FlippedTurtle responds:

Haha! Those are all valid points! Thank you for your comment, MysticSkillz. /poindexter

Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice

This is pretty good, really smooth sprite work. Undertale would be even more amazing if it had this type of animation for the cut scenes. Hope you plan to do more.

DD: Bio Booty warrior DD: Bio Booty warrior

Lmao, bravo! I love it! Awesome to watch.

March of Progress March of Progress

This is awesome! Very smooth and creative. I love it!

Team Fight Number 1 Team Fight Number 1

Yes Sebz! Now this is a little different from you. Keep this style.
Proud of you for trying different characters.
Just a couple of things.
1. Zoom in sometimes during your action.
2. When camera shaking make sure the background stays in shot, the extra space at the bottom makes it feels like the background is floating.
Besides that keep it up.

SebzX12 responds:

Thank you so much skillz. I'm liking my new style now...

Broly v.s Hulk Broly v.s Hulk

Pretty good fight, good animation with the characters. Here are some future tips for the next one.

1. Make sure your background don't break out of shot when camera shaking, (Meaning you don't want to show the edges of the background or front-ground.)
2. Blur out the background when doing fly by, the blur effect will give the impression that the characters are zooming in the air at high speed rate.
3. Modify your effects to screen, that way they don't have a black boarder around them, if your not sure how to do this, change the effect symbol into a movie clip and go to it's properties.

Other than that good job.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! These were really helpful tips! Thanks for watching!

Kirito vs Hyde Kirito vs Hyde

Good job guys. Epic.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you sir ^ ^ !

Omega: Episode 1 Omega: Episode 1

You just got yourself another fan. A series I'll be following.

JTmovie responds:

Never thought I would hear those words. Thanks so much!