FBF Madness FBF Madness

Awesome! Another great Madness animation that stands out from the rest. Love the style of animation, Epic!

Madness:Core Project Madness:Core Project

Very impressive! Now that's another Madness animation that stands out from the rest.
Good job everyone!

Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

Wow this was very well done! Like watching the series it self.

Samurai Bamboo - Teaser Samurai Bamboo - Teaser

Will be looking forward to this series.

Overconfident Vegeta Overconfident Vegeta

This is very well done, I love the simple animation style.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks! Good luck with the third part in your series.

NWAR: Trial Run NWAR: Trial Run

I love your series and this one was the best so far.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot!

Punch Man VS Kick Dude 2 Punch Man VS Kick Dude 2

Not too keen when it comes to watching stick fights, but for those who show different style to their work gets my attention. I like how they change appearance during the fights and the effects where great. Nicely done.

XDojo responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it friend (:

Blast : Ep01 Blast : Ep01

Good fight, smooth animation and good job work animating the background as well. Story was okay, and the ending could have been better. Overall nice job.

Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2 Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2

Pretty Epic PS.
I love the choreograph and change of pace of the fight. Just a few critiques for next bout.
Try to keep the effects consistent, there are plenty of effects sprites out there to make up for Shang Tsung effects. I can see you want to be original with it but I feel that the drawn effects being use it kind of take the realism away. (Artist wise)
Steady your camera at times, a bit of too much movement gives the lagging effect.
Expand your backgrounds so it won’t brake out of shot. Multiply your effects to give transparent effect. Use better fonts or design them. Over all keep up the good work.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! This is probably the best critique i have ever GOTTEN! I really have to agree on the drawn effect, I wanted to go for a pixel art type of effect, but too much work. But thanks for this man, im still getting use to flash and stuff.

Tribute to Satoru Iwata Tribute to Satoru Iwata

Not a bad tribute and he will be miss.
But now I think it's time for you to start working on 4 to 6 minute long movies.

SebzX12 responds:

it's a short tribute -______- and tributes are small they can't be like 30M or an hour long..