View Profile MysticSkillz

178 w/ Responses

Thank you for bringing back my child hood. You even have the VHS tracking effect. I love it! 10/5

Can't wait. Looks good so far.

CrabbWalker responds:

Thanks!

That was pretty cool. It does have that undertale feeling.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that it has that undertale feeling too it. I was going for that

Pretty cool.

fiepaper responds:

thanks :)

Lmao, pretty much!

This will end in tears...

lol this is cool!

This was pretty fun to watch, your animation got a lot smoother and the fights are pretty epic.
Sound quality good be better, watch the direction you animated your backgrounds, at some points it was a bit confusing on what direction the characters were moving. Other than that it earn a spot on my fav list. Keep it up.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to work on this one for a while and get it out as soon as i could!

lol, I do love the system but I've heard one of the main issues is that the deck can scratch your screen when placing the hand held into it.

Juangatillo responds:

I love it too, it makes me sad how nintendo has been handling the switch situation

I love it! Did you guys do some work for Adult Swim and cereal commercials? Not trying to be funny but the style looks very familiar. Anyways please keep up the good work.

EXIT73STUDIOS responds:

Our studio has done a couple of General Mills Commercials, and I have worked for Adult Swim on other projects (SUPERJAIL) but from another studio. Glad you enjoyed!

Artist, Web Design, Illustrator, Animation. Welcome to my Newgrounds page. Here is where I like to do small animation projects. Some are 2D, 3D and even sprite.

n/a, Male