Now that's what I'm talking about! XD Oh wow! I can't believe how awesome this one turn out to be!
Everyone did an incredible job on their part! And how about that ending!? Perfect! Just....Perfect!
Very impressive work for first upload. Very well done with the animation and choreograph, smooth camera flow and good fighting style. Good work!
1. Music - It's always nice to add music to your movies. Network with some audio artist here and see if it's ok with them if you can use their music in your movies. Be sure to credit them.
2. Finish? - The sound effects ended to short, upload completed projects before publishing, preview your work before publish. Add credits at end or To be continue it to let people know movie is over.
3. Text - Make your text bigger for viewers to read.
4. Document size - Increase your document size for larger view.
1. As for the music, I have it synced with the Tekken 4 - A Fist for a Fist Theme, I always add the music last.
2. The animation is far from finished, i was showing something to look forward too :3 and that sudden ending was unexpected i see.
3. Hm, well i have the text at a small size to represent thoughts but alright.
4. No problem, now that i know completely how much the vCam helps, I will resize it immediately
Honestly that wasn't bad at all! It's a good fight and I like the simplicity of the animation and art.
Mario and Sonic? Really? Come on Sebz your better than this!
Please don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way I’m not coming down on you. I just like for you to branch away from sprites that’s been use a thousand times. Try working with sprites that’s no-one really uses, don’t be afraid to work with characters your not familiar with. Don’t use sprites because you know their moves or others been doing it. Use them because they are a factor in your story. Get away from low quality sprites and characters like MK and SF, there are plenty of sprite characters out there you can work from.
Yes I did use street fighter sprites but only to tell a story between Ryu and Akuma but it most def stand out from the rest of the Ryu vs Akuma movies out there. Practice working with other characters and don’t rely on the moves they do in the game, go crazy and make up your own moves for them. Earthworm already made the best use of Sonic and Mario sprites with his Mario Bro Z movies. Don’t limit yourself to curtain sprites, expand your pallet.
It's part of my crossover movie.
Best Minecraft series of all time.
Very well animated. I like it.
Dope Shade! You should draw Multiverse Meg Griffin. ;) Keep up the good work.
Thankyou my friend.
Not bad Sebz, just my nick pick it was a bit slow pace from your previous movies. Good job with camera movement and detail animation. I'm proud of you from stepping away from Proxcide's style. Good job with fatality selection as well. Keep up the good work.
I love it! Specially the dance scene. This is front page!
Gotta make this happen at Pico Day. lol
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.