View Profile MysticSkillz

721 Movie Reviews

Nice, been waiting for the second part. And you have my home girl Star as voice actor.

JTmovie responds:

Thanks for keeping up with this. And yes she's the best!

You guys been working on this for a long time, it'll be well worth it!

You forgot to mention the crap they showing on Cartoon Network. Review that next please.

20 Game Reviews

Great game!

Great game, just downloaded on phone as well.

Can't wait to full version.

Valerofond responds:

Thanks, one full version is on the way ;)

10 Audio Reviews

Hmmm. I kinda like this. Will think about it.

DESHIEL responds:

That would make my day

Honestly I thought it was going to be animated as well like a webcomic style. But the sound effects makes it work and good voice acting. The characters are there, we just need the backgrounds and text for dialog. It may take some work, but the characters can have like three different posses for expression or something. Other than that this will make a good audio book.

RealFaction responds:

I'm sorry. I wish I could have someone animate it. :( Would be awesome as an animated series. Originally it was going to be a book, then a comic, but well...artists kind've abandoned me and ignored my messages after a while for unknown reason :/ . But i'm glad it turned into this version. I kinda want a visual novel made for this eventually if season 1 goes well, but the more support the better. Thank you! :)

P.S.: If you want to see a more visual version, check the youtube link, there's artwork of the characters as they speak. :)

Dope techno, adding to my music collection.

113 Art Reviews

Dope man! Backgrounds are sick! Keep em coming!

CrabbWalker responds:

Thx man!!

Kinda makes you think where Kill la Kill got it's idea from. ;)
Classic.

kurumilover responds:

I've actually never seen KlK, but I've actually heard that from other people. From what I heard, I thought it was probably more of a Cutie Honey/Revolutionary Girl Utena-inspired show? Idk, can't talk like I've seen it XD

Nice Brandon!

Artist, Web Design, Illustrator, Animation. Welcome to my Newgrounds page. Here is where I like to do small animation projects. Some are 2D, 3D and even sprite.

n/a, Male