BATFAMILY RUMBLE BATFAMILY RUMBLE

Pretty cool, like to see where this is going.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks for watching!

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Now that was epic! Every second was nothing but action. Smooth animation and great effects.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Smh, Alan you have done it once again sir. This was Amazing! I love every second of it. 100/5

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

Great game!

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Great game, just downloaded on phone as well.

Theropods Theropods

Can't wait to full version.

Valerofond responds:

Thanks, one full version is on the way ;)

Venturescape - Episode 1: Billy Cloud Venturescape - Episode 1: Billy Cloud

Honestly I thought it was going to be animated as well like a webcomic style. But the sound effects makes it work and good voice acting. The characters are there, we just need the backgrounds and text for dialog. It may take some work, but the characters can have like three different posses for expression or something. Other than that this will make a good audio book.

RealFaction responds:

I'm sorry. I wish I could have someone animate it. :( Would be awesome as an animated series. Originally it was going to be a book, then a comic, but well...artists kind've abandoned me and ignored my messages after a while for unknown reason :/ . But i'm glad it turned into this version. I kinda want a visual novel made for this eventually if season 1 goes well, but the more support the better. Thank you! :)

P.S.: If you want to see a more visual version, check the youtube link, there's artwork of the characters as they speak. :)

Hard Techno 2017 Hard Techno 2017

Dope techno, adding to my music collection.

The Way of Life The Way of Life

I love this!

I0TA responds:

Project A-ko Project A-ko

Kinda makes you think where Kill la Kill got it's idea from. ;)
Classic.

kurumilover responds:

I've actually never seen KlK, but I've actually heard that from other people. From what I heard, I thought it was probably more of a Cutie Honey/Revolutionary Girl Utena-inspired show? Idk, can't talk like I've seen it XD

Isis the Enchantress Isis the Enchantress

Nice Brandon!

P-Bot-64 P-Bot-64

This needs to be a animated series.