5 audio Reviews with Responses

Venturescape - Episode 1: Billy Cloud Venturescape - Episode 1: Billy Cloud

Honestly I thought it was going to be animated as well like a webcomic style. But the sound effects makes it work and good voice acting. The characters are there, we just need the backgrounds and text for dialog. It may take some work, but the characters can have like three different posses for expression or something. Other than that this will make a good audio book.

RealFaction responds:

I'm sorry. I wish I could have someone animate it. :( Would be awesome as an animated series. Originally it was going to be a book, then a comic, but well...artists kind've abandoned me and ignored my messages after a while for unknown reason :/ . But i'm glad it turned into this version. I kinda want a visual novel made for this eventually if season 1 goes well, but the more support the better. Thank you! :)

P.S.: If you want to see a more visual version, check the youtube link, there's artwork of the characters as they speak. :)

The Way of Life The Way of Life

I love this!

I0TA responds:

-:: Disrupt ::- -:: Disrupt ::-

I like this, it has that epic feeling and I believe I got something in mind for it.

Agitat0r responds:

thanks dude. :)

Creep In The Jungle Creep In The Jungle

Hey man, can I use this for one of my Jungle Hunt project? The beat and title is perfect!

Athanatos responds:

Yes you can

Greed of Gold Greed of Gold

This is really hot my friend.

SeanSullivan responds: