SHIFT5 SHIFT5

Very well done Tech. I see you have improved big time and you still bring the awesomeness. Good use of sprites and effects, great dynamic view points and camera work. The story is getting really good and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for the next episode. It’s sad that flash wasn’t acting right for you, but over all this came out amazing.
Stuff like this is what kept me into doing sprite work, keep up the good work.

Wrath of Cell Short Clip Wrath of Cell Short Clip

Looking forward to more of your work.

She Thor vs Zombie Hulk (marvel fan film) She Thor vs Zombie Hulk (marvel fan film)

Dope as all ways, may I ask do you use sprinter software for your animation? I'm considering buying it some day.

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you! I use Flash CS3, After Effects and Premiere for all my animation. I haven't heard of Sprinter. I'll have to look into that.

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

You just broke down the college system in 20 minutes.

Soybean Soybean

Just curious, do you still have your original website going? I remember watching this on it and it still looks awesome today.

MiltoniusArts responds:

Unfortunately, it's no there anymore. I never thought about it but it might be fun to put the old site up again. It brings back a lot of good memories! I'll announce it if I do.
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed this! :)

Akumi the Bounty Hunter Akumi the Bounty Hunter

Nice, I see you finally join Newgrounds. Your work will definitely make an impact here.

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you! I'm glad to be here! This is definitely a place my animations belong. Looking forward to sharing more with the community.

PokéShots: The Mosquito PokéShots: The Mosquito

Just like every boss battle in a adventure game. XD

TD-The Conceptual Process TD-The Conceptual Process

Lmao, I was expecting the professor to ask you, (Do you still want to live on this planet?)

Judge Morty Judge Morty

Omg, it's like watching the real show

Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

Wow I freaking love this! Cool 80's feeling with old school looking sprite work, very smooth.
Absolutely astonishing!