Tekken: Mishima Bout Preview Tekken: Mishima Bout Preview

Very impressive work for first upload. Very well done with the animation and choreograph, smooth camera flow and good fighting style. Good work!

Critique
1. Music - It's always nice to add music to your movies. Network with some audio artist here and see if it's ok with them if you can use their music in your movies. Be sure to credit them.
2. Finish? - The sound effects ended to short, upload completed projects before publishing, preview your work before publish. Add credits at end or To be continue it to let people know movie is over.
3. Text - Make your text bigger for viewers to read.
4. Document size - Increase your document size for larger view.

~MS~

Ceneoss responds:

Thanks
1. As for the music, I have it synced with the Tekken 4 - A Fist for a Fist Theme, I always add the music last.
2. The animation is far from finished, i was showing something to look forward too :3 and that sudden ending was unexpected i see.
3. Hm, well i have the text at a small size to represent thoughts but alright.
4. No problem, now that i know completely how much the vCam helps, I will resize it immediately

Masterchief Vs Darth Vader Masterchief Vs Darth Vader

Honestly that wasn't bad at all! It's a good fight and I like the simplicity of the animation and art.

Sprite Crossover 1 Sprite Crossover 1

Mario and Sonic? Really? Come on Sebz your better than this!
Please don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way I’m not coming down on you. I just like for you to branch away from sprites that’s been use a thousand times. Try working with sprites that’s no-one really uses, don’t be afraid to work with characters your not familiar with. Don’t use sprites because you know their moves or others been doing it. Use them because they are a factor in your story. Get away from low quality sprites and characters like MK and SF, there are plenty of sprite characters out there you can work from.
Yes I did use street fighter sprites but only to tell a story between Ryu and Akuma but it most def stand out from the rest of the Ryu vs Akuma movies out there. Practice working with other characters and don’t rely on the moves they do in the game, go crazy and make up your own moves for them. Earthworm already made the best use of Sonic and Mario sprites with his Mario Bro Z movies. Don’t limit yourself to curtain sprites, expand your pallet.
~MS~

SebzX12 responds:

It's part of my crossover movie.

Minecraft: TNA Part 28 Minecraft: TNA Part 28

Best Minecraft series of all time.

Spiderman vs Black Cat Spiderman vs Black Cat

Very well animated. I like it.

Haley X Francine Haley X Francine

Dope Shade! You should draw Multiverse Meg Griffin. ;) Keep up the good work.

TheShadling responds:

Thankyou my friend.

Ermac vs Sheeva Ermac vs Sheeva

Not bad Sebz, just my nick pick it was a bit slow pace from your previous movies. Good job with camera movement and detail animation. I'm proud of you from stepping away from Proxcide's style. Good job with fatality selection as well. Keep up the good work.

SebzX12 responds:

thanks.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

I love it! Specially the dance scene. This is front page!

TD-Skunk At Drool TD-Skunk At Drool

Gotta make this happen at Pico Day. lol

Rugal VS. Bison Rugal VS. Bison

Pretty good man, for future movies have a layer that contains a play script. This way it's will play for sure, I had to use the flash option to the play the movie. Other than that good fight.

Lazarus115 responds:

Unfortunate that it didn't play well for you but non the less thank you for the critique and the review Mystic.