Metroid Sucks Metroid Sucks

lol, those darn baby Metroids will suck the life out of you. (Literally)

KAFEEN KAFEEN

Amazing and very well animated. Your best work yet!

TaraGraphika responds:

Hey, Thank you very much. Yes, I planned to make my bestest work more in the future!

The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4) The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4)

An amazing series, I watch them all and not one of them has let me down. Will be looking forward to future projects from you. Keep it up!

Chaos Emerald DX - Ep.4 Chaos Emerald DX - Ep.4

I honestly must say I'm impress with the amount of work put into this. I enjoyed every minute of it and I specially like the close up shots. Good camera work and use of effects, I've seen a lot of Sonic DBZ fights but this one was pretty cool. Keep up the good work. :)

Ninja of War 2 (Kratos vs Ryu Hayabusa) Ninja of War 2 (Kratos vs Ryu Hayabusa)

I loved the first part and once again another episode well done. Will be looking forward to next part.

mnoalpha responds:

Thanks! The next part should be coming out pretty soon.

Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang

I can't tell who won this battle. But I like it. :)

Real Robos Real Robos

Your mom is going to flip when she sees what you have done to your room.
Btw nice R2 model.

RickMarin responds:

Thanks

Gohan vs Kakashi Gohan vs Kakashi

Action pack sprite work, only thing is if you was going to have a winner selection this should have been done if flash to give the viewers the option to chose a winner. Besides that good work.

ClideXIII responds:

I wish but I want to give people the option of going back and looking at the animation if they choose it. Glad you like it!

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Good Job Kel-chan, it came out great. I actually seen the video on your youtube channel of you working on this. It's a lot of work and I can understand glitches happen. The lighting jump at 5:32 on next scene. Other than that good job.

Sentinel Destruction 2 Sentinel Destruction 2

Now that's what I'm talking about! XD Oh wow! I can't believe how awesome this one turn out to be!
Everyone did an incredible job on their part! And how about that ending!? Perfect! Just....Perfect!
~MS~