A F**ked Up World A F**ked Up World

Lmao, pretty much!

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

This will end in tears...

Super Fox Bros. Super Fox Bros.

lol this is cool!

Broly vs Hulk 2 Broly vs Hulk 2

This was pretty fun to watch, your animation got a lot smoother and the fights are pretty epic.
Sound quality good be better, watch the direction you animated your backgrounds, at some points it was a bit confusing on what direction the characters were moving. Other than that it earn a spot on my fav list. Keep it up.

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to work on this one for a while and get it out as soon as i could!

Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros

lol, I do love the system but I've heard one of the main issues is that the deck can scratch your screen when placing the hand held into it.

Juangatillo responds:

I love it too, it makes me sad how nintendo has been handling the switch situation

COIN COIN

I love it! Did you guys do some work for Adult Swim and cereal commercials? Not trying to be funny but the style looks very familiar. Anyways please keep up the good work.

EXIT73STUDIOS responds:

Our studio has done a couple of General Mills Commercials, and I have worked for Adult Swim on other projects (SUPERJAIL) but from another studio. Glad you enjoyed!

Orchid's Ultimate Orchid's Ultimate

Cool, miss you last year. I like your style of animation. Keep em coming.

LH : Upcoming Eps LH : Upcoming Eps

You improve your animation a lot. And I like the new style. Looking forward to new episodes.

Liu Kang vs Kung Lao: A friendly spar Liu Kang vs Kung Lao: A friendly spar

This is pretty good, I like the choreograph style, this is what spriting is about, doing something different than relying on the characters moves from the game. Keep up the good work.

Ceneoss responds:

Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

This is awesome, very well done! This is very clever, who knew fonts would have a video?
Action packed, Undertale and great animation. 10 Stars